The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 636 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/12
I really liked the flow of this piece. The "famous" people in the news, leaving their names out (good choice..made it more powerful) and the ending was perfect. You nailed the topic in a clever way.

Nicely done. Thanks.

God Bless~
05/18/12
This was enormously creative! It took me awhile to figure out what was going on, but once I did, I was very impressed with how you introduced this topic!

I guessed who 3 of them were, but couldn't figure out the rest...but that might be due to me not keeping up with the latest scandals.

Great job!
I think this is a great idea. I like the creative take on the topic.

My main suggestion would have been maybe to put some sort of a border after each paragraph, perhaps a line of stars **** to help show that it is a different story line because I had to stop and reread it several times before I got the idea of it.

I really liked the examples you gave. I think it was clever to show both famous and infamous examples. This is certainly a unique take and I enjoyed it.
05/24/12
Congratulations! Nicely done. God Bless~
Congratulations on your ribbon and for ranking 15th overall!