The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 776 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a great analogy. What great words of wisdom.
The love of baseball runs deep in my family and this was "right over the plate." Well done.
09/26/11
There is “consistent” truth written and woven so well through awesome visuals in this article! Excellent job! I certainly hope this gets exposure beyond the FW challenge! So well done - powerful message!
So true what you have written. God is the same yesterday, today and forever.
09/28/11
Clear teaching - by the plateload! I could identify with this, as it recalled my pitching days - before the zone got too small and home plate got too far away!
Excellent application of the truth.
09/29/11
I just love reading your words! You have such a gift for painting a word-picture and then bringing Jesus into it as an analogy so very clearly. You are gentle in your tone, so even though you're admonishing a little, it doesn't quite feel like it! I'm pretty sure I said to you once before that I'd love to sit and hear you talk, and once again I am so blessed to have 'heard' you through reading this. Thank you 'friend'!
I really enjoyed this. I have umped before and can really relate to this. I will admit it gets tempting to make the strike zone bigger especially when it gets cold and dark. But being consistent is so important.