The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 799 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/10/11
I really enjoyed reading this piece. It's true, more often than not we are unaware of the effect of our minute prayers, but God knows and that's all that matters.

I also say these throughout the day. One example is, since the day my dad took an unscheduled ride in an ambulance, I have been saying minute prayers for the intendent recipient/s of sirens that pass our house, which happens as often as 3 or 4 times a day.
An interesting article and I'm sure most of us have been there. Well-written and to the point.
03/11/11
This has many "minute bites" to ponder. I think it would make a wonderful devotional.
03/13/11
Very thought provoking message. Am I going to be like the good samaritan or the others who walk by? I try to listen to the voice of God in a very discerning way. Sometimes, panhandlers will use the money for alcohol or cigarettes, but I ask if they would like me to pay for their food at a nearby restaurant or fast food establishment.
03/13/11
Loved this. I have always been a one-minute-prayer person. How delightful to see it put so wonderfully in written form God bless!
well written and has lots of food for thought.
I think we all say minute prayers and you have put it across so beautifully.
Well done.
Norms
I really enjoyed this simple, but oh so important message to pray. I try to pray when I hear a siren,a name called on a loudspeaker, or the phone rings. Thanks for more ideas to pray without ceasing.
Barbara, I too send up minute prayers and have for years. I know one day we will know the results in eternity. Thanks for the special treatment of the subject very encouraging.