The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 926 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Truly, truly beautiful and right on target. What better place to find answers to the challenge then God's Word. Very well written. Thank you.
01/27/11
Intersting and easy to read. I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks.
01/31/11
Jesus Christ the same... HALLELUJAH! Thank you for the reminder in this quickly changing world. Thank you for your use of Scripture. Great read!
This read as sweetly as the song "Sunrise,Sunset" sounded! Deeply embracing and yet softly simple. Wonderful devotional and soothing to the soul!
02/01/11
i like this I have actually never seen the movie or the play it stemmed from but i reckon I so want to now!
Congratulations on your third place. I do believe devotions are your niche. You have such a lovely message. Sunrise, Sunset was the song that I walked down the Aisle with my father at my wedding instead of Here Comes The Bride. Like in your message, I wanted my marriage to be timeless; Great job!
Oh, this is lovely. What a great message we all need to remember. Thanks for this and congrats on the placement!
02/03/11
Congratulations, my friend! I am so proud of you. Great job!
That's my mom's favorite movie, so I grew up watching it often. Great message--good reminder that we need not worry, just have faith that God will see us through.
02/04/11
Congratulations, Barb! I like your connections between this heart-wrenching movie and the scripture references.
Congratulations, Barb, on recognition for this excellent story. That song has brought some of those same thoughts to me, but I haven't expressed them so eloquentely!