The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 989 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/23/10
You did a great job of bringing me to the edge of my chair. So glad the ending was a happy one. Very good writing.
12/23/10
Wow - you kept my attention -being maternal in my thinking, too! Merry Christmas and God bless you as you honor Him in your writing.
Thank you for a nail biter story. Once I started reading I had to continue to find out what happened. Good job and very well written. Thank you and God bless.
12/27/10
great writing thanks. Why do i get the feeling that this is just an episode in a longer story :-)?
I enjoyed the suspense of your story. I liked the call name Jon316. Plus, I am glad it had a happy ending. The only place I stumbled was the symbols right before they lost radio contact. At first I thought the symbols were for foul language, then I realized you meant them to symbolize static and broken communication. Not sure if there is another way to do it. Otherwise, great job!
A good, gripping story, very well told. Well done. What a wonderful thing that our calls to God in prayer do not suffer from communication breakdown!
This was a great story, you had just the perfect amount of suspense in

The only red ink I would give you is to watch your capitalization When using Dad as a name,(withwout my in front of it) make sure you capitalize it.

Overall really great writing! Keep up the good work.
12/31/10
Tension tight talk; but, the story needed equal squeezing. Clearly, though, tapping talent.