The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 855 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/16/09
I like the way you think!! A day outside His courts is not worth it is it? We are so blessed to have a place like FW's to share our hearts' cry. I felt your heart burn as I read your words.
10/16/09
A good positive little sermon! I found the expression "blue to the face" a bit confusing although I knew what you meant. I just kept seeing people with blue face paint on like the green faced witch in Wicked! but thats prob just my lack of lateral thinking! Thanks for the promises and solid ground this peice is grounded on!
All who truly believe are overcomers and God gives each of us enough grit to get up and keep on keeping on until the race is won and our work is done. Loved this very much. Thank you for your description of being blue in the face.
10/18/09
Very good. One sentence I did not understand though, "When you are feeling blue to the face." Not sure what that meant. Also probably just a typo, but it should read "joint" heirs, not "join". Overall good job.
10/18/09
Blue to the face is an expression of being down-cast. Thanks C Clemons for your comments.
10/20/09
lol I don't think you're supposed to comment on your own piece. It's supposed to be anonymous.
Nice sermon though. Didn't really speak to me, but that doesn't mean it didn't hit the mark with someone else. Thanks for sharing.