The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1242 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh dear I see about four grammar mistakes. I submitted in a hurry and didn't do a final check. Not good!
02/27/09
Sounds like a wonderful vacation--I'd like to go there some day.

You tended to switch back and forth betwee past tense and present tense a little bit.

How fortunate you were to be able to travel to such a place!
This reads like a diary, there is so much detail. You either have a very good memory or this trip happened just yesterday. :)
03/02/09
I'd love to see this country and your descriptions are a great introduction to the area and the people. Wonderful details, too.
03/02/09
You have some precious memories and you convey them well. It makes me want to see these places! Nicely done.
03/03/09
Beautiful memories! I could see the countryside with you, and the quote at the end seemed to fit the mood.
You made me want to travel to Spain and kick back while listening to the guitarist play. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with all of us! Maybe someday I can visit.
03/05/09
I have always wanted to visit Germany, but your vivid descriptions has me thinking maybe Spain should be my dream trip. Enjoyable entry.