The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1053 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful! I enjoyed this account. I love how the Lord is at the forefront throughought...whether in victory or defeat. Lovely ending! I need to write that out and post it by my computer! :-) God Bless!
09/18/08
For not being a sports fan and really knowing all the terminology, this was still a VERY enjoyable read! God is good! Thanks for sharing. nicely done!
I love your son and the players and your mother's heart for all to win--according to God's will. Your story is clinched by the truth at the conclusion.
I agree with all the above, and sometimes the prayers that seemed denied were in fact answered but in ways far beyond our human understanding, as God ordains everything for our ultimate good. So sorry for the preach- I do try to avoid doing this!!!
Heart warming personal narrative. Well written. :)
09/24/08
This is very well-written and is an interesting read for sure. Your title is excellent. Well done.
09/24/08
I think it could be longer....well, I just wanted to read more. Great job and nice work capturing the topic!
Wow. This is an amazing (and I'm assuming true) story. Your ending line is awesome! Praise God that He opens doors where they need to be opened and closes them where they need to be closed.
Celeste! You are moving up a level! Great job, my friend! So glad to be a winner with you this week. What an honor. :)