The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 619 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/22/08
I really enjoyed this! You did a good job of introducing me to your cats in so few words. A small pointer: check up on comma usage. Not many problems, but I like to leave constructive criticism (even if I have to search for it). Well-written!
Enjoyed the movement of the story. The way you drew out the lessons learned was really cool (smile) Long live the queen, indeed.
In just a few words, you gave the reader great insight into your life and your cat's life. I really liked reading the part about the Hot Wheels cars.

I can tell that you really loved your cat and that she loved you. I really enjoy reading stories like this. Thank you for sharing. :)
05/24/08
This entry has SUCH personality - along with your MC AND Mia. I loved this!
Awww, no fair to make me fall in love with Mia, when it is already too late to meet her. I loved the comical scenes you painted, and the precious memories.
05/28/08
This was a sweet, sweet story told in a fun voice. What a great cat! Thanks for sharing her story with us. Her story made me smile.
Congratulations on taking 9th place in your level with this piece, Shelley!