The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1117 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/07
The first sentence of your last paragraph is awesome, as is the rest of this testimony. Thank you for being so transparent; you spoke to me today.
11/16/07
This is a good piece. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and struggles. I'm sure others can relate to this.
11/18/07
Being part of God's family means having lots of brothers and sisters. I"m glad you are learning this. I noticed a few misspelled words. (the teacher in me notices those things )
Great job of sharing your feelings. It is written in an understandable and engaging way.
I like the "elbow in the ribs" theme. I can relate to your hesitancy to get involved in women's groups, but glad you were encouraged to do it anyway.
11/20/07
It's sounds like you fellowship with a wonderful group of ladies! I liked reading this. I bet if your friends read it they would be encouraged too. Thanks for writing this!
11/21/07
This is a wonderful testimony, and you are right; getting to know someone on a personal basis is a good thing! Your writing is clear and unpretentious and very readable. I enjoyed this a lot.
11/21/07
I enjoyed your voice very much - it felt very authentic. A good lesson too!
11/21/07
Very good article. A lot of us can relate to your feelings and I am sure a lot of us will now press ourselves forward to get involved again...thanks for writing this.