The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1409 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/24/05
I love this, everyone should be blessed with such a wise grandfather.

Kathy
I loved this story. Keep up the good work. God bless you.
Great job. This is a wonderful story. Congratulations on a well deserved win!
01/31/05
Angie, congratulations on placing in 7th place in the Editors' Choice, as well as receiving a "Highly Commended" for the Level Champions Awards. Well done! The Intermediate Level did very well in this particular Challenge and the competition was quite tough - so you have done extremely well. Make sure you sign a release and send it into FaithWriters so that "Grandpa's Advice" can be included in the next Anthology. Also, you can stay in the Intermediate Level for now if you would like to, but if you do, then the next time you place in either the Level Champions' Awards or the Editors' Choice, then you'll definitely need to move up into Advanced. Again, well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
02/10/05
Angie, could you contact me as soon as possible. I'm doing the editing for the next FaithWriters' book and need to find out what "OSU" stands for. Because you are writing for an international readership, we need to actually make things like this clear. So far I've discovered that it could be Ohio State University, Oregon State University or Oklahoma State University. Could you send me an e-mail at [email protected] Thanks for that. Love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)