The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1110 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/11/07
Thank you, Lord, for this touching piece.
Thanks for the reminder.
10/13/07
Thank you for the reminder to stop and look at what's around us. It is a most amazing world -- God's creation.
Laury
10/13/07
Great job with the dialog AND the worshipful atmosphere you created with your words. Lovely.
Beautifully told story, with an amazingly true message. Great writing! :) Cat
10/17/07
Wonderfully vivid imagery. I felt the peace you created in the worship service and do appreciate the reminder to view God's artistry in nature.
When you are out in the great outdoors, it is impossible not to praise God for His majesty...
Great write!
Thbis is SO lovely: "Thin wisps of cloud reflected the light, glowing like golden streamers flung across the sky."
Your descriptions are wonderful. There are a couple of minor grammar issues, but this is still very nice. Great message, too.
10/17/07
I really like the sense of place here--you gave lots of great details, so that I could almost see and feel it.

I've always been taught that conflict is an essential element of short stories, to get your readers to want to keep reading. This is lacking conflict, but it is lovely nevertheless.
10/17/07
It's very easy for me to relate to this article. This is what I do offshore in the mornings. Our Lord truly paints beautiful creations all around us. Your vivid descriptions put the reader there holding hands with the rest of the group. Good job.
10/19/07
Congratulations on your 3rd place. This is very well written. It reminded me of a few sunrise worship times I've had while camping. Nice job with the topic.