The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 965 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/07/07
Excellent! A true testament of being renewed in Christ Jesus. No longer a chicken but an eagle flying high!
09/08/07
Very well written. So personal and touching, from the timid comes the bold. A puppy for sure. Great job.
I appreciate both the humor and the truth written here. Nice job!
I enjoyed reading this from start to finish. To relate a past childhood of shyness into an adult with the boldness to move in a new direction is very clever. Fantastic job on writing on the topic.
I love this-- we are of twin spirits, I was also a very timid girl but found my courage in One much more bold than I. Only writerly type thing I might have encouraged is a little more of a transition on when the big change happened-- but as a whole I really liked it.

and good for you, welcome to the bold club :)
Beautifully written...with an even more beautiful ending... This was so well done. I loved how you described the fears of childhood - you have a way of drawing the reader into your story and keeping them there till the end. Keep writing!
09/11/07
Good writing! Very descriptive and lively. I enjoyed reading your humorous accounts of the fears of your childhood. Glad to know the Lord has given you the courage to write and touch others with your writing!
09/14/07
Niely done. Congrats on your placing!
09/14/07
Congratulations, Angeline. In addition to your second place in Level 2, your entry placed 30th overall. The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall is available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards