The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1096 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/26/07
Wonderful use of highly descriptive words. You captured me immediately and I flew through the text. I wanted more. A great use of the topic, a use that glorifies our Lord and teaches us. Congratulations!
07/27/07
What an amazing description of the enemy on Easter morn. We rejoiced but Satan realized, too late, that this had been God's plan all along. You have created a very realitic image of how Sata might have reacted when it dawned on him that he had been used to bring God's plan to pass. Humiliation is great choice of words. It goes beyond mere enbarrishment. In humiliation he seeks to hide.
The Bible says, "if they had known, they would not have cruified the Lord of Glory". That's why God doesn't reveal His secrets until the time is right. Great job!!!
07/27/07
Intriguing and riveting story. Satan has one more BIG humiliation coming!
Inventive and creative take on the topic of embarrassment; the visual is superb.
08/03/07
Congratulations, Samuel. Your entry has placed 15th in Level 2. Well Done! The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall is available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards.