The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1053 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/27/07
I'm glad the genuine Christian walk is apparent in the teen girl. I was a little worried, at first, that she was going to be too materialistic! Great lesson to parents and children about being authentic.
07/28/07
Good story I enjoyed it.
07/29/07
This is very well written. The opening paragraphs bothered me because I didn't know where it was leading - even down to the purse I was thinking, this is a very materialistic story. The final half though brought through the thoughts. Thank you.
I read this as a devotional and a very good one at that. I too wasn't sure at first where the story would lead but the conclusion more than satisfied.
07/31/07
I really enjoyed reading this piece and the important message it contains! The ancecdotes with the mother and daughter were great lead-ins to the Scripture verses and devotional thoughts. This is one of my favorites this week for its spiritual "meatiness"! :)
07/31/07
This is a very good story, and well written. You illustrated a powerful message in a very real situation. Nice job with the topic.
This is extremely well done...nice writing!