The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1497 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh that is so sweet. Made me hug my dogs. Thanks for writing this. Well written, it drew me in.
Angela Posey-Arnold
06/02/07
Very nice!!
I don't like dogs that much normally, but I had tears in my eyes by the end of this. What a beautiful image of Jesus loving the lonely animals too.
Heartwarming story. Great pov.
06/02/07
Absolutely heartwarming and real. This truly touched my heart.
I very much enjoyed this story. Very true to life.
I am a cat person but both my cars are from a shelter.
Beautiful story. Made me tearful. I liked the unique point of view of the dog. Good job.
What is it with dogs? I had to go hug my little jack russel as soon as I finished reading it! Thanks - well written.
Cute! All warm and fuzzy. I liked her adventure and the touch of her interation an inner dialouge. She was fun and interesting to read about.
This is a story that makes the reader want to reach out and hug the MC! A unique and creative take on an adventure story!
I don't know how I missed this one. It's really touching. It makes me want to go adopt a pound puppy!
Very well done, and congrats on your highly commended.
***Congrats on your highly commended!***
Congratulations LaNaye! I expect to see you in Advanced pretty soon.
06/08/07
This is a very warm story, makes the reader feel so good. Yes, you connected with your readers! Congratulations on your placement and yep, head on up to advanced! I'm not a dog person, but you caused my compassion to surface. Good job! :)