The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2334 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/25/07
I was on the edge of my seat reading the descriptions of her gauze, wanting to know more about her condition. This was great. I loved her name, and her story.
01/27/07
This is a touching story, and what a lovely name she has. You kept my attention through the entire story, and drew it to a satisfying conclusion. Very nice work
01/27/07
So very compelling and beautiful - your descriptions were SO vivid. Excellent.
01/29/07
You caught and held my attention and I could visualize it as I read. Wonderful!
01/30/07
i enjoyed this very much. it helped me cope3 with my mother going blind....somehow
01/30/07
Just as "music" connects with "ears," to me, my first connection to "art" has to be "eyes" to see to create something. You have done an excellent job writing about blinded eyes and art sculpted without seeing, a really special take on the topic. You are one good writer.
01/30/07
This is my favorite of yours so far. For some reason, I was very touched by the "maple syrup in every hole" bit. It just typified a lovely relationship. And the whole story is very touching.
01/31/07
Very well-told story with a lovely ending! To me, it carries a message that there are different types of sight as well as different types of blindness. Kimira was not blind of heart! Thank you for sharing this!
01/31/07
Wow! This was exceptional! Held my interest all the way through. VERY, VERY, good!
02/01/07
Very nice and I liked the ending. I, too, think this would be great expanded beyond the word count limit of the challenge.
02/01/07
Very nice, well written and held my interest. Great job. God bless.