The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1875 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/21/07
Interesting, isn't it, how God uses writing in many different ways? In your case it led to physical healing...thanks for this testimony.
Beautiful. Just beautiful. And so, I surmise, is the author.
03/01/07
It’s always interesting to read about another writer’s journey. Keep writing, reading, and studying. I just read the other day that one author recommends that a writer should read three hours a day! Most of us can only hope to have that much time. Thanks for sharing.
03/03/07
You write so well. I do understand the fear the enemy uses to try to hold us back from telling the story God has given us to share. Praise the Lord for the breakthrough He has brought to you!

I also want to thank you for taking time to leave a comment on my story. I appreciate it!
I loved your story about your journey to begin writing and posting your work. Remember the parable of the ten talents; use it or lose it.

Satan lost His fight to keep your talent hidden. Praise God for His victory with your writing.

In Jesus' Name,

Patricia
07/25/07
Hmmm...and why is this the last piece I see posted on the Challenges? You are still here because you left a comment on one of mine. Keep writing and God bless.

PS - You do write well!
You started well, connected well, and finished nicely. Good writing. I too ask why January this year is the last piece offered up to challenge.

Go girl and may God go with you!