The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1938 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/07/06
Your title intriqued me and I was not disappointed by your entry. I liked the dream and the imagery that Paul shared with his congregation. Well written; an enjoyable read.
12/07/06
Loved the dream, and your description throughout this piece. I got your message, by the way. :) This felt entirely natural and was quite engaging. Great read!
12/08/06
Good job, a very likeable character and a pleasant read.
Very believable. I loved how you wove the dream and its message into the sermon. Nice work. Blessings, Cheri
This seemed real and I beleived it. Good writing!
12/12/06
Food for thought. Very well done. Thanks for sharing this.
12/12/06
Great application for parishoners to learn from. Good dialogue and story. Nicely done.
Absolutely loved this! What a great piece. The character was wonderful, but I almost missed the part that the beginning was a dream, maybe use an extra space or something? The ending was great too, good job!
The description, especially in the first two paragraphs, is superb. Your pastor seems like a very likeable guy. Creative take on literally feeding the sheep, or congregation. Nicely done.
12/13/06
this is kinda ironic in a way cause I was considering writing from this passage as well. Loved the dream sequence..very real and very moving.
I really enjoyed your story. It had very realistic and believable dialog. I could see your pastor's personality and your story had a good message besides. :)
12/13/06
A little confused at the beginning - but Wow, then came the main line..the theme! Feed my sheep! Very creative and fit the topic to a "T". Really enjoyable read, and the footnote explained it all. Nice job.
12/14/06
Congratulations Cat!!! I knew you had it in you. Great story. You'll be a fine addition to Advanced. God bless!
Yahooooo! I knew it!
Congrats, my friend!
Congrats on a well-deserved win!