The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1604 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/10/06
Love your title!

Very informative article. Would have been very appropriate to inject some slight touches of humor in your essay, too.

I enjoyed your educational style.
11/11/06
Thank you for this informative article. I really enjoyed the movie "Patch Adams" and was interested to hear more about his and other's work. I agree with Jan that a few jokes interspersed would have added a touch of humor. Thanks for sharing!
11/13/06
I enjoyed this - very interesting and informative. I have to admit the number notations were distracting, though I'm not sure what you could have done about it!! I also would have enjoyed a bit of humor infused, but this was definitely a unique and interesting read!
11/13/06
I appreciate the siting of the sources, however, it is also very disruptive to the flow of your piece. Thank you for the history of humor in healing.
Thank you for bringing back to mind The Journal of Nursing Jocularity. I had a subscription for it and enjoyed it very much. Thank you also for bringing to light the importance of humor in healing. I do agree that the numbers were a bit distracting, but your approach was original.
Excellently done! Well written and very informative. Kudos for your original approach and catchy title. I look forward to reading more of your work.