The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1383 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Rivoting entry - I have been deeply touched and truly blessed by this beautiful expose of the heart of a servant leader.
03/22/05
Very well done. I love the fact that it is based on a truely heroic charcter and those who were faithful to follow him. Creative approach in telling your story through a letter - made me relate to the man's feelings better I think. Nice work!
03/23/05
Excellent entry. A picture of leadership from the heart.
very well expressed.

Kathy
03/24/05
WOW! I was interested to read the detail at the end - and went back and cast my eye over it afresh. Beautifully written. And challenging, too.
03/24/05
This touched my heart. I am in the process of compiling a biography of a woman who endured through WWII and got her family to the USA.

Very well done.
03/25/05
A most stellar entry! What Benoit viewed as weakness, in himself, reflected how truly strong a man of God and character he was. Oh, that I could be that 'weak'. Fantastic job!! - Nancy
Wonderful story telling here. We hear his love for God, his fear for the followers and the determination, though saddened, for the work to continue. We talk of courage today, he lived it. Great style of writing and I really appreciated the explanation at the end too
03/26/05
Excellent writing style! Brings to life events that occured when I was an infant and safely in America. Even now there are those risking their lives to protect Christians in other parts of the world. Jews and Christians will always have enemies who seek to destroy them. Thanks for reminding us that we live in a dangerous world. But we are loved by our Lord.
03/28/05
Congratulations! Great work. I agree that the letter was an interesting medium for your ideas.
03/30/05
Lisa, congratulations on this outstanding win. 1st place in both the Level 2 Champion Challenge as well as in the Editor's Choice is really quite a credit to you. I know that you wrote on your member page that you are a beginning writer, but I think you've moved well beyond that now. So from next quarter, it's time for you to move on up to the Advanced Level (Level 3). You are more than ready for it. Congratulations again! With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
This is a beautifully told story, Lisa. A true blessing to read. You have a wonderful voice and style. I look forward to reading more of your work. Yours in Christ's name, Karen
09/11/07
lisa, i must commend your initiatives and creative ability to put such a good piece as a dedication to a bravo...may the lord bless u real good and add to your knowledge.