The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1568 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/21/05
This was beautiful and wonderfully written. Praise God that he is now with Jesus!
03/22/05
It sounds like you Father was a very special man. I'm so glad that he came to know Jesus, what a great comfort that must have been to all of you. Thank you for opening your heart in honor of this man.
03/24/05
What a tribute to your father. I too am glad he came to Jesus. This was very moving. You really managed to flesh out his personality and down to earth way of living.
03/25/05
What a beautiful presentation. It's sad that he lived a more noble life than many who call themselves Christians. The the ending was grand. You know you'll see him again. Thanks for sharing.
It isn't easy to sum up the life of someone we loved deeply. You described him in simple and loving terms. It allowed the reader to feel like they knew him and I could feel my respect grow for him, line by line. Almost everyone loves their father; here you let us love him a little too.
03/31/05
A wonderful gift you have shared with us. Your words have love woven within each line. What a great testimony and tribute. - Nancy
True stories always touch my heart the most. The glimpse you've given into your and your family's life brings a person closer to God our Father. Thank you for sharing, and for the obvious respect and love you have for your father. Praise God you will see him again!!
Beautiful tribute to your Father. What Wonderful gift to see your Father receive Eternal life.You shall see your Dad one Glorious Day!
Oh What a promise Jesus has made to each adopoted child of God to have that Blessed reunion one Day with all our family and loved ones in the Faith.

With Jesus Love,Dee