The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1506 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
AMAZING--I was captured right from the start.Your writing is beyond talent, it is a gift--keep using it
08/25/06
This was skillfully done. Interesting to think of Jesus as artist. Thought-provoking. Keep writing.
Wow, great POV. You captured me right from the begining. Awesome job on this weeks topic.
08/30/06
The word pictures are incredible, and the perspective unique. Great job.
08/30/06
For me, the best line illustrating your story's theme: "Is there irony in the fact that I was created with his hands, and now he will die, nailed to mine? The Artist’s executioner is his own creation." This is exquisite writing.
08/31/06
Astounding!! A well-deserved win. Congratulations. Your imagery is deeply moving. I was captivated.
08/31/06
Woo hoo! Look who's in the winner's circle! Excellent, inspired writing. The cross' POV is intense and believable. This piece itself is a work of art. Bravo!
08/31/06
Congratulations on your win! This is an awesome POV of the cross. I loved the ending.
08/31/06
This is incredible - wonderful POV so masterfully shared. Congrats on your WELL deserved win!!
Congrats! This was so unique, and wonderful. Such powerful thoughts...well done!
Wow! I am wondering what brought you to write from this perspective. Very well done. Congrats on your win.
09/01/06
Congratualtion! I agree with so many of the comments already made. Mostly, though, I like the way you leave so many questions at the end for the reader, who chooses to, to ponder. Well done! yeggy
09/02/06
Beautiful, poignant, bittersweet. Very well written. You have much talent. Congratulations, well done!
09/03/06
Wow. Powerful, powerful writing. Congratulations.
A well-deserved win, Samuel. Your story was almost poetic with your choice of descriptive words. Your writing is a blessing and an honor to God. Congratulations.