The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2134 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a beautiful story! It is amazing how God works in the hearts and minds of all who sincerely live the virtues of faith, hope and love! God bless your Christian home!
01/19/06
Very inspirational! I would have liked to read more about the inner conflict caused by the fire, and how he and his wife came to peace with it. That seems like the real heart of the story. Good job!
What an awesome christian home indeed. Brought tears to my eyes at the end. I too lost a home to fire. Very well written.
01/21/06
I feel like this is the beginning of a great story! I too would like to know more! (good job by the way :) )
01/21/06
What a story! I'd love to hear how God's still working through this family!
01/21/06
Wonderful set of circumstances... and a great testimony! God IS good ... all the time!
01/23/06
Very nice. God *IS* good...
in every circumstance. Thanks for reminding us of that.
Congratulations on your win!
Thanks, everyone, for your kind words.
I am absolutely shocked!
Great story! It's an amazing testimony to live through such a thing with faith still intact.
01/23/06
Well done Venice; this win will keep you writing for the rest of your life :)
Congrats on a well-desreved win. This was a great story well told.
Great work here! I loved it. Your writing was crisp and easy to read and the conclusion was so good. Congratulations!
01/31/06
Venice, sister this was an awesome story. I liked that it was based on one so true and their lives spared, even though sad about the home burning. I sure would like to hear more too. Beautifully portrayed, and my heart just followed right along to the end. Congratulations on your win, although late (forgive?) hope so. Love in Christ, littlelight