The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1209 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/24/14
Hahahahahahahaha! This was so good! I loved it. The many problems of "office" colleagues can be daunting to say the very least. I've been fortunate to have worked my whole career in the nursing home industry, so I was never in a "closed quarters" situation...but empathize with those who do. My husband is one of them and often tells me about the annoying 'smell' of tuna and egg salad wafting over his partition! LOL.

This was excellent, on topic, and so profoundly clever...it will definitely catch the attention of the judges.

WEll done.

God bless~
What a well written story and on point. Good luck and God bless, keep writing.
I think you did a brilliant job with this. You definitely showed the reader what the topic is all about. I love the subtle irony where even working in a cubicle and having put up with others but still being blessed by having a job no matter what. You really did a great job in hitting the message home and allowing the reader to see herself in your story. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.
04/28/14
Very cleverly written. You took on the topic directly, and crafted a direct hit!
04/28/14
You did a terrific job of describing a normal work day while sharing space with diverse individuals. You made me smile, cringe and feel for your MC--and that's good writing. I hope the judge's will give this one a nod and I'll expect to see you graduating to the next level soon.
05/01/14
Gracie,

I wish to extend a big Congratulations on your well deserved win! I loved this piece, phenomenal writing style, and story.

Keep shining His light.

God bless~
05/01/14
I'm so glad to see this in first place for your level--big applause for you! I knew the judges would notice this one. I'll look forward to reading more of your work.
05/02/14
Congratulations Grace! A well deserved win.