The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 639 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/10/14
Your words and story touched my heart. This was a powerful read.
Thank you.

God bless~
01/10/14
Beautiful and heart-warming. I admire the MC's patience.
Some very good emotions were captured in here. I liked seeing things from Kate's POV. I also liked how the title tied in with the ending.

Just a tip--for easier reading, make sure to add the extra spaces between paragraphs before you submit. It's easier on the eyes then. :)

Thanks for sharing!
01/13/14
I've worked with autistic students, and you're right--they can be both heartbreaking and marvelous.

Some extra polish of punctuation here and there would bump this up a notch. Your writing is compelling and bittersweet, and definitely worthy of that little extra attention to make it really shine.
The rising tension and the unknown characters fit well together to build drama.

Good story filled with emotion.
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)