The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 776 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/05/13
I've too, have been a drip, no make that a flood at times. I really enjoyed this piece and it made me stop and think. Thank you for this well written reminder and the message it sends. You should do well in your new level!
05/05/13
I consider your entry a devotional and a very good one.

I believe dripping water is used a means of torture. I don't want to torment anyone by being a drip.

Thanks for the reminder that we each have a calling to be more that drips in the kingdom.
05/06/13
I enjoyed your devotional. It's so true in what you say that we can become drips sometimes if we're not careful. Our testimony is so, important. We may not even realize others may be watching to see how we handle things. Wonderful reminder that we can be Christ's witness for others. Really nice.
You've shared some good thoughts and points to ponder.
A thought provoking devotional. May our lives never be colorless, odorless or ineffective for the cause of Christ. One comment I would offer is to use the word "some" people at the beginning of paragraph 4: as written it characterizes " all people" as ineffective , leaderless, ect. (IMO). Thank you for challenging us all to be more effective witnesses for Christ!
05/08/13
Your entry has so many points to ponder. I absolutely loved it. It's the best thought provoking devotional Challenge entry I've had the pleasure of reading.