The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1192 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
I thought you did a great job with this poem. I liked the flow of words all the way to the end. Thanks for sharing your talent with words in the form of a poem.
10/25/12
So many great touching poems in the challenge this week, yours included. I loved it your words, they touched my heart.

God bless~
I liked the poem, though I found it a little difficult to read. Nicely thought out.
10/27/12
Nice job. Normally I think of rhyming for less serious poems, but you made it work.

My only "critique" if you want to call it that is that a LOT of people did something about the cup of Christ in some form. Generally speaking, if it seems like an obvious choice, especially for a Christian site,you can bet others will have the same idea. There are ways to make the same general idea unique too, though.

I liked this poem. Nice job.
10/28/12
A great reminder of what our Saviour did for us. A nice poem.

God bless!
This is a lovely piece. It flowed effortlessly. Though it may not be an out of the box story it is still lovely and has a powerful message. It touched my heart and left me feeling blessed.
10/31/12
Wonderful message in this poem! Your title was intriguing and appropriate to your theme. Nice job! :)
11/02/12
This is a thoughtful poem about the greatest of subjects and well on topic. Thanks.