The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 601 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a lovely story, easy to read and very encouraging.
A tender heart warming story that touched my heart and gave me such joy. Thank you for sharing and God bless.
05/12/12
Love how you showed God bringing neighbors together with the same need and bonding them with one little boy. He has a way of doing that :)
05/12/12
This story was authentic, and held me captive. Right away we knew that she was a "lonely widow." And, from there the story just resonated the power of God and the way He moves.

The Lord hears all prayers, and answers according to His will, always with what is best for us. This clearly demonstrated how our Sovereign God serves to uplift us at all times.

Loved it. It touched my heart and made it smile.

Thank you.

God Bless,

Camille~
This is a great story and your timing is perfect. I have a new neighbor who doesn't exactly like me. When I tried to introduce myself she turned her back on me and said whatever. I have felt God tugging on my heart to pray and try to make friends but it has been hard for me to do. Your story reminded me to take it slow and not let my bitterness at being rejected stand in the way of God's plans. Thank you :)
Congratulations for placing 8th in level two!