The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 754 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/26/10
Very convicting to me - I am a homeschooling mother of 4 and my days are endless loops of the same song, too. I often feel as though I am missing something, and I think you touched on what that thing is. Good writing.
This is a very powerful piece. You've written a winner in my book!
I love seeing how much you have blossomed as a writer! This piece spoke to my heart. I laughed out loud about the dusting line. Well-written and you made an excellent point.
03/03/10
I loved this. The record analogy used throughout the piece worked incredibly well. I laughed in the beginning, and several times was startled by the powerful ways you used analogy to get various points across. Plus, I was personally reminded that I need to set aside more time for listening -- me and God.
03/03/10
Beautiful--marvelous pacing and imagery.
Your word phrasing/choice and imagery is wonderful. Your message beautiful. Great job.
Excellent job crafting this piece!
03/04/10
Amid the chores is the time we need to listen, not to ourselves, but to God our Savior. You have written well and the message gets across nicely.
03/04/10
Beautiful, devotional thoughts! I especially like this, "I whisper as the turn table slows and the notes domino into a slow motion collision of silence." Great message!