The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 595 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/17/09
My comments for the article would be that it was well written. The content on the other hand was truly a sad commentary of the main character not having a clue about his/her purpose on this earth. Age has nothing to do with it, there are 80 year olds that never found out. But if you have ever asked God anything, ask him that question and don't stop until you have an answer, so that you won't waste another 30 years.
09/17/09
Very good article...I dont agree with the previous comment..Sometimes our life even as Christians seems so unimportant as well as our purpose when there is so much need out there, but then we can have that glorious truth penetrate our spirits if we'll allow that in our smallness we see that God doesn't really need us, but He truly wants us, our purpose comes second. I think your main character had that glorious revelation! Well done!
I FELT FROM YOUR WORDS AND TESTIFIED ME THAT YOU ARE FREE FROM FEAR AT THE END OF YOUR MESSAGE!
THAT IS TRUTH!
OUR LIFE, ACTUALLY, IS NOT TO BE YOUNG, OLD AND DIE. BECAUSE, THE LIFE IN OUR BODY IS GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT. THAT LIFE IS LIVING FOREVER WITH GOD. WHATEVER OUR BODIES BEING IN YOUNG OR OLD, GOD LOVE US AND GOD VALUE US AS HIS LIFE. BECAUSE, NO BEING FOR OLD AND DIE IN GOD. WE ARE ACTUALLY CAME FROM GOD BY CHRIST AS TRUE LIVING LIFE IN BODY GOD FORMED.
THEREFORE, GOD'S SON IS GOD'S TABERNACLE AND HE IS IN THERE.
SO,
WE ARE ALL FREE FROM FEAR !

THANKS FOR YOUR PRECIOUS WORDS INDEED!
GOD BLESSED YOU!
WITH LOVE OF MY LORD,GOD.
DARAGRA


09/18/09
Great story. I learned the lesson long ago. I'll be 54 in the next few months, and recently lost my job. My mom is in her 80's and having a miserable time. Me? I'm having a great time and I thank God every day for all the good things He gives me.
09/21/09
I definately can feel for your MC. I hit about 24, and I didn't want to be reminded that I was getting older. There were goals that I had hoped to achieve by that point in my life, and I had not yet achieved them. Yet, I think the realization that our will is not always God's will for our life is a great discovery. Matching our will with the Father's is the key to happiness in life.