The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 917 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/31/05
Molehills sure have a way of growing into mountains quickly, don't they. They next we know, we're standing before a rugged terrain that looks like there's no way over.
Great job of illustrating a most important point. I'll be keeping my eye out for those molehills in the making after this.
02/01/05
Nice article with a nice lesson. I hadn't really thought of anger in terms such as these. Thanks for sharing!
Great lesson. If we stop at the molehill, the mountains can't grow. I really got a lot out of this.
02/02/05
This article made me think of the way I talk to myself in the car on my way to work, home, church, school. And it also made me remember how much I make promises never to get angry in front of the children...but I'm already mad thinking about how often I fail at that! (tee hee) A cute, tight read.
I like the message about
creating molehills.

The way this article ends bothers me though.
To say somthing is all our fault for not doing
something, is nothing but self-condemnation.

Sometimes we may not be the blame. Sometimes someone's blatant sin is. Scripture never says
we can't get angry. only
we can't sin in the midst. It's important to
get rid of it too.
Thank you for sharing this nice lesson for all of us. God bless you.
02/06/05
I like the illustration. It was well written. The conclusion was a little too simplistic but it still made a valid point.
02/06/05
Very sweet lesson.