The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1382 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/07
Amazing, amazing, AMAZING! You DEFINITELY got me in the end. I don't know what else to say, other than this is masterfully done. PLEASE keep writing.
10/26/07
Perfect!
Wow,what peace and finally freedom for this man. Thanks for a great story.
10/27/07
My favorite at this level. Wonderful writing.
10/27/07
Wonderful. The short, clippiness of the phrases and sentences perfectly portrays the soldier. Glad he found peace.
10/28/07
Wonderful perspective, and you got me with that great ending, that added a whole new dimension to the article.
10/29/07
Very good. The only critique I have that threw me a little was in paragraph 4. The MC went to first person and which sort of gives the end away or is confusing. I like the ending punch, so fix that one little thing and it's a winner.
10/30/07
So beautiful and moving.
11/01/07
A great piece of writing. Congratulations!
11/01/07
Congratulations on your EC. This is a very powerful piece. Nice job with the topic.
11/01/07
What a powerful picture of transformation through Jesus Christ, your story touched my heart. Thank you.
11/02/07
Congrats on your Editor's Choice win! The ending makes this more thought provoking. Good job!
11/02/07
Congratulations on your 1st place entry!
Laury
Congrats on the win. Very good piece. I see your heart in it.