The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2480 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/07
This definitely made me want to read more! An interesting concept... you should definitely continue with this. She could have other adventures with the different stories of the Bible. That's what a good story does; make us want it to continue ... and that's what this does. Very nicely done.
I like the travel through the Bible concept. I am curious to see what happens. Nice job.
02/03/07
Unique take on the subject, very enjoyable.
02/03/07
This would make great adolescent literature--definitely think about expanding it.
02/06/07
I agree with the others. This could be expanded into a book, which each chapter being a different Bible story. Very creative.
02/06/07
A very creative story. You definitely got my attention and left me wanting to know more. I usually like to come up with my own comment before I read what others have written, so I found it interesting that the word “definitely” was used several times in the comments you’ve received. I would agree that you “definitely” should expand on this. Good job!
02/06/07
How fun! What happens? Does Lana come around? More, please!!
02/07/07
I love the idea of being literally immersed in the Bible. This piece seems unfinished though - as if the adventure is just beginning. Still, a very creative idea. Well done.
You captured one of the joys of reading - total teleportation to places beyond our present reach.
02/07/07
Love it love it love it! Very fun :)
02/08/07
This creative story has wonderful opportunities for expansion! I am left wondering how Lana does in this biblical setting. What does she learn and how does her thinking about the Scriptures change? Well done!
02/08/07
Great story. I love the take on the topic. Like many of the others, I would like to see this expanded. I could see a whole series of books from the cousins' many adventures in Bible times.
02/08/07
Way to go!!! Congratulations!
02/08/07
CONGRATULATIONS to you, too! :)