The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1056 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is so sweet. I love the way you told the story.
WOW, double WOW! This brings tears to my eyes at how our MIGHTY God will use the innocence of a "little child". Doesn't the word say somewhere, "And a little child shall lead them."? Of for that innocence and fearlessness once again . . .
A great portrayal of a relationship with a sibling that moves from something of irritation to love and admiration. The piece is also a great reminder of how God often uses the "weaker" ones for his great purposes. I really enjoyed this. Thank you and well written!
07/17/06
Well done. You captured my attention right from the start.
07/17/06
Great story! Well told, and you definitely get and keep the reader's attention!
07/18/06
I join with the above reviewers in saying how much I enjoyed reading your entry. I like how you captured the sibling relationship, moving from an unpleasant chore to a situation of great admiration. God works in mysterious ways.
07/18/06
This is wonderful! Well written, captivating all the way through. You captured the progression of emotions and scene very well. A joy to read.
07/18/06
Heartwarming and told so very well! A great joy to read!
This was wonderfully told! Even an older person who has had a younger sibling can relate to the dreaded 'take your younger sib to' command from a parent.

Good message, right on topic!
07/18/06
Wonderful, and I especially commend you for your deft touch with dialog.
Oh, how touching. This is one of the best in this whole level I'm sure of it.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I could see everything you conveyed. Well done. Keep writing