The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1087 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
THIS IS VERY WELL DONE. aS A DOCTOR I CAN TELL YOU THE PRICE ONE PAYS FOR ABORTING A CHILD IS FAR MORE DEVASTATING THAN CARRYING THE CHILD AND ALLOWING SOMEONE THAT WILL LOVE IT TO ADOPT THE GIFT FROM GOD. I LOVE THE LINE "I CHOOSE LIFE"
Very good, I loved the fact that the Grandmother did not have to say anything, just show the love of Jesus, and with that came the answer.
I love how you use the story dialogue to introduce the truth of Scripture and to illustrate her choice! You did some excellent word-painting here, with phrases like "her thumbs circling slow, then fast, then slow again." Wise grandma not to probe...I could feel the atmosphere of faith and love in her apartment. Lovely piece!
06/26/06
Great Job! Fantastic Story!
"I Choose Life."
06/26/06
Very well done - life is a choice. We are left with the feeling that grandma will always love the granddaughter. thanks.
Very, very well done. Great writing, great message, dialogue, all done beautifully.
What a powerful, awesome job...I CHOOSE LIFE.

Blessings, & keep up with the great work.
Trina<><
06/26/06
Wow...excellent 'showing' of the story!! Very believable very GOOD writing!!!
06/28/06
Bravo, excellent story. It’s hard to escape the wisdom of grandmothers that trust in the Lord. Good Job.
07/06/06
Excellent story. It's very touching.