The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1067 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/27/06
Very nicely done.
It is true that we sometimes become weary. A very practical thought. Whenever I tend to become like that, I remember Ecclesiastes 9:10; Philippians 4:13. Good writing.
03/02/06
This brought tears to my eyes as it reminded me how fast my own children have grown. As parents, we need to see each moment as precious, and do what we can with the time that we have. Good story.
I love this! I love this! The storyline was clear. The examples were excellent. The wording flowed together. This is a sure winner in my books.
03/03/06
I agree with Marie and all of the others. This was wonderful. I am going through a time of being sad, because my 3 are ages 12, 16 and 19, growing up too fast. Thank you very much for your writing.
03/03/06
Very tender and full of truth. Well done.
03/06/06
Well done -but even grownup kids sometimes still need their Mommies -I know I do :)
03/06/06
Very nice. I could so relate. I've often wondered "who helps the helper?" - and come to the same conclusions.

Good job, thanks for sharing these very true-to-life thoughts.
01/30/07
Karie, welcome to the FW500! I'm going to feature this sweet devotional story on the Front Page Showcase for the week of February 5th. Look for it on the FW home page.
02/06/07
Well done. If we keep close to God He gives us the strength to get through the day and the patience to deal with the demands of our family and He allows us to thank Him for His help.
Wonderful message! You've done an excellent job! Keep up the great work!