The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1113 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/22/06
Very nice use of the rainbow in a really good story! Good ending and nice dialogue throughout.:)
02/23/06
A touching story, good characters and dialog. Well done. Sometimes the little ones do understand a lot more than we do.
Wow..I didn't see the plane crash coming. It hurt my heart. However, I loved the ending. Good job!
02/23/06
This is very tender and sweet! I'd put the middle section in past tense, to match the rest of the story. Your protagonist and her little guy both have great spiritual maturity--and are written realisticallly. Good job!
02/23/06
Huge surprise ending. Well done.
02/23/06
Sweet story! Good descriptive writing.
02/23/06
Rainbows bring with them the hope of something promised though not seen as yet. The little boys rainbow promises that Grandma will be seen again! Great story.
02/23/06
Loved this story! Very creative and very well written! On a scale from 1 to 10....I give it a 10!
02/24/06
This was a delightful read, despite the heartbreak. Great job!
02/27/06
I see the Judges agreed with me - Congratulations!
This was a delightful story told with sweetness. Good use of vocabulary in your descriptions. Congratulations on your win! I think you should move up to Intermediate.