The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 518 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
It takes more than one reading to take in and understand the full meanings in this work.

This is work to be studied.
09/03/16
Beautifully written and said. Great message.

God bless~
09/05/16
It was I that was watered you?

What does that mean?


I agree that it did take a couple times to get going in the understanding but once I was past the first few stanzas I was better. One thing that helped me was bringing in the title for understanding (that it is about a pear tree).

Good job!
09/05/16
Sorry.

It is I that was watered you.

Not It was I . . .
09/07/16
I am one of those persons who has a difficult time understanding poetry. I love to read, but for some reason I have a difficult time with poetry. Your article is beautifully written, creative, and I was able to feel the emotions. I enjoyed reading your article and learned a lot in the process.
09/08/16
Your vision, of what you want the reader to come away with, blurred somewhat in the execution.

Your concept exceeded your ability to fulfill it.

Well, that's ok . . . because execution is a skill, a skill that can be honed.

However, conception is a gift, and your concept of The Pear Tree is gifted.

Please, please continue writing entries, to improve the execution, because your concepts, your ideas, your vision can gift us all.