The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 426 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Yes, God's way is not only the best way it is the right way.

I like your life story that led up through your 36 years of marriage.

Well told.
09/03/16
Congrats on your marriage and a wonderful entry.

May God bless you with many many more together~

09/05/16
This is very interesting to show your progression from your first crush to subsequent relationships (or lack of them).

The paragraph starting with In 1977/78 . . . is missing a period somewhere in there.

Should the word Catholic (used in one of the first paragraphs) be capitalized or not? It is Check it out.

Otherwise nicely done. I liked the poem at the bottom with all the S descriptions of marriage.
09/05/16
An interesting story. Be careful about identifying yourself to the judges. You referenced a previous entry that may or may not hurt this entry. Keep writing, and congratulations on a long marriage.
09/07/16
I feel like I'm reading something out of the book of Song of Solomon. Congratulations. We don't hear people being married so long these days and it is refreshing to read your story.

I learned from your article and the variety of words you used to describe your story. Great job!