The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 484 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/15/16
That's the secret to living--just keep pressing on.

Keep writing!
Good words of encouragement.

Keep the Bible handy for more words of personal encouragement.
01/16/16
Great job of getting Uncle Paul's encouragment across. Keep at it!
01/16/16
Wonderfully written, great job with the topic.

God Bless~
Very good advice given in your piece. Growing and learning with each step is the key!
You make some great points. Uncle Paul really piqued my curiosity. I'd love to hear more about him. Being under house arrest for preaching the Bible isn't something well known in the US, at least not yet, so including those details would make the conflict more intense. I'd also enjoy hearing what happened to you before you heard echos of his voice in your head. I think you have a great foundation, but I want more details. That's a good thing because it shows how you did capture my attention in so few words. I think your messages are appropriate for just about everyone living in today's world. I believe you'll make great changes as you carry on in your uncle's footsteps.
Congratulations on ranking 8th in your level. Happy Dance.