The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 645 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/12/15
Beautifully put into words the power of His love, our "navigator" through life and all things.

Well done.

God bless~
03/15/15
Great encouragement for the Christian passing through a dark period in life. On topic and hopeful.
A very well written encouragement to us all.

It is when we obey from our heart what God has commanded us that we can have confident hope of receiving a "welcome home" good and faithful steward.

Good reminder.
Congratulations on ranking 7th in your level! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
This is quite lovely. I truly enjoyed your message. It's a fresh reminder for me too. I don't get out much, so when I do it can be scary, but you reminded me God is always right next to me.

The one red ink I might offer would be to start off with an active line instead of a passive one. For example, something like this might add a sense of suspense and pull the reader in immediately: The I squinted through the dense for in a futile attempt to see the road. Instead of telling the reader there is for and little visibility, this example shows the reader while hopefully painting a picture.

I loved your next line. The use of the word gripped really highlighted the conflict. You were spot on as far as the topic and you delivered a message that we can all relate to. Keep writing, you're doing a great job!