The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1094 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/15
I loved your story! This was a wonderful and uplifting read. Thank you for sharing, and it was spot on for the topic.

God bless~
03/07/15
This is a great story and a wonderful example of "believing before receiving". Thanks for sharing.
Awesome, heart-warming, faith-building story. It saddens me when I see people desperately searching for a spouse, instead of allowing God to bring His best for them in His time.
I would have loved to know what the gift was...
Isn't it interesting to note that many who say they are Christians aren't what they say.

It is always best to wait on the Lord.

Good lessons in this life story.
Oh I enjoyed this. You did a fine job of demonstrating what faith is. Living in WNY, we've had a horrible winter, so leaving Florida for Canada in January is a great show if faith!

Some of your transitions were just a bit choppy. The more you write and read other challenges will help smooth some of those out.

You have a great sense of humor and I enjoyed your message. I could easily picture this unfolding. It was fresh, yet spot on topic.

Jan's Writing Basics has some great tips for all levels of writers. If you seen them on the forums or haven't participated yet, I'd urge you to. She does a great job of responding to everyone who participates.
03/11/15
Round of applause; I love your entry!

Wing His Words
03/12/15
What a delightful story! So full of the love of God for his child. Pam just sent me your link, because she knew I'd love your story. She is totally right. I'm going to send it to friends, too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
Lynn, I am so delighted to see that this received a Highly Commended award. Congratulations!
03/12/15
Congrats,
God bless~
03/12/15
Congratulations on your well-deserved H.C.! You did a great job. Keep writing and we'll keep reading your wonderful stories.
Congratulations on ranking 4th in your level and 23 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.