The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 703 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/18/14
Great opening sentence. You are a strong story-teller with believable characters and strong dialogue. Good job thinking outside the box...this was unique.
04/19/14
Fresh innovative approach to the topic in content, delivery, and wrap-up! Clever adn well done!

God bless~
04/20/14
Good writing. The story drew me in and held my attention well.

My only red ink would be that it needs a more satisfying ending. I felt like I was left hanging, not knowing and guessing who the man was or where he'd come from.

I really liked the preacher's detective work. Keep it up, you do have talent.
04/21/14
A mysterious, unmoving, feverish man on the front pew of any church would turn a few heads. And, it's a unique way to draw the reader into your story. You made me curious who has was and what he was about. Very well done!
04/21/14
I like the subtle hint of the topic. Interesting story, keep writing.
This story had an interesting time setting for the thought of "googling" to be thought about.

I thought you did a good job without using the word.

It seemed to flow smoothly keep up the good work.
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.