The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 405 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/06/14
Excellent work! I loved this from beginning to end.

I especially loved this part:
"Ohhh My little girl, those pages are for you to fill. Now that you can see yourself clearer through my eyes, I want you to fill the empty spaces in your book with love, peace, and joy. How this story ends is up to you. You can continue on with blinders of guilt or shine forward as the new creation you are through Me."

Nicely done!

God bless~
02/07/14
Beautiful. I smiled bemused at how the protagonist (you?) saw herself as pigheaded while The Lord sees her as just a little stubborn. How easy it is to make our flaws larger than our good qualities.
02/08/14
Very interesting story, I like the message it delivered. Keep writing.
A very challenging way to express the use of the "book ends" - our life in-between. God give us the responsibility to fill it in.

Good story and illustration.
02/10/14
Great story. It left me with a lot to think about. I too loved the part where God spoke to you about how to fill the empty pages. I could hear the tenderness of our Father through your writing.

And I loved your ending and how you decided to venture on helping other women to see themselves as God sees them.
02/12/14
Good job on this entry. Good story telling. Keep up the great work.
Congratulations on ranking 6th in level one! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.