The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 812 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/14
You have a good set-up for delivering your message and a good message to boot. Good job on this one. Keep up the good work.
01/20/14
The cool thing about this entry is that I didn't think I was reading fiction. You hook the reader right away with an immediate entrance into the drama, setting the scene and then taking us on the emotional aftermath of the tragedy, especially for the one daughter. I hope you can get this published somewhere, it's a great story that ties in timeless spiritual truths for the reader.
01/20/14
Wow, a very nice piece for a beginner...are you sure you're in the right place? I really enjoyed your story, and even though your response to the topic is subtle, it's very well played. Keep writing.
a great piece, well written I was just on the edge of my seat. It was on topic. A great story and example.
Wow! If you are a beginner I can't wait to read more of your writing as you progress.

This is a fantastic piece of work. It grabbed me right away too thinking it was a true story.

Excellent writing!!
01/22/14
Great job!

The only thing to critique was a few missed punctuations.

The story flowed well and stayed on topic.

God bless!
01/22/14
Very nice. I was engaged from beginning to end. Love the message and the delivery. Good job!
Lovely, poignant, engrossing. Thank you!
Congratulations for ranking 6th in your level! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)