The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 528 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/09/14
Lovely poem and nice treatment of the theme. Good job!
01/09/14
Beautiful poem and a nice treatment of the theme. Good job!
01/10/14
As a Level 1 writer, you might not be aware of the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons. I’d love to have your input into the conversation there!
01/10/14
Touching and lovely sentiments throughout this poem. Thank you.

God bless~
Alovely piece describing the coming and going of a shower.

"A Silence" is "the Rests" that hold the music together and make it come alive.

You did some research on music or have had some training in it.

I can hear the shower coming and going.
01/11/14
There is lovely imagery in this charming poem. I enjoyed it tremendously.
01/12/14
Makes me feel like dancing in the rain!

At firt I thought the focus was on quite times with God, but then the focus shifted to rain. Or could it be a combination of both? That part for me is a little confusing.

Nevertheless, a lovely poem. Your rhymes were well thought out.
"Be still, and know that I am God." Listening to rain when all else is quiet can be a spiritual blessing. Nice job with your poem. A couple of the rhyming lines had different syllable counts which caused me to read them twice to find the rhythm, otherwise, very good. I enjoyed it.
01/13/14
Wonderful poem that made me want to get out there and dance among the drops. Good rhymes, and it offered a simplistic, yet exuberant joy. Can't wait for the next one!
I love poetry! I love to read it and I love to write it! This poem was beautiful! I would have expected to find this in a higher level than beginner. Great job! Thanks for sharing.
I love poetry! I love to read it and I love to write it! This poem was beautiful! I would have expected to find this in a higher level than beginner. Great job! Thanks for sharing.
01/16/14
Congrats!!!
Congratulations on ranking 2nd in your level and 28 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)