The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 544 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/05/13
I love the hope you sprinkle throughout this piece. Being patient can be very difficult, especially around people who feel they have to speed up and get ahead. Waving them on is so much better than trying to compete with them. Great job!
12/05/13
I loved this multi-layered piece that brought powerful messages to the reader.

Excellent work.

God bless~
12/05/13
Truely am amazing analogy. You have managed to articulate in writing what I have been feeling for the last couple of months... like evryone is rushing pass me on their way to happiness & goal-accomplishments. Thanks for reminding me not to look on others but to be contented with where I'm at, because where I am is where God want's be to be. Keep writing.
12/09/13
Praise be to God. He spoke directly to me through your writing. Your ability to paint a word picture touched my heart in more ways than I can explain. Your willingness to share your experience as the "encourager" reminds me I have always been an "encourager" myself but now God has a new means for me to do so; I just didn't see it because I was too busy looking forward. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing this piece with us and to God for providing you with such talent. Blessings from a sister encourager.
12/09/13
I enjoyed following your journey to peace in God's plan for you! Great message and well written.
12/10/13
Absolutely wonderful. I love your analogies. Truly God has a great purpose in each position we find ourselves along the road of life. Joy, peace and contentment is found, not just in the destination, but in the journey. Great stuff. Keep writing!