The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1143 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/08/05
The last two paragraphs are absolutely precious. You may have mixed mataphors a bit in the first; it seemed to have streams of music flowing in the Lord's ear. Very wet. But I can sure hear that sweet little one's voice...and I love it!
11/08/05
Sorry, I meant "metaphors."
Beautiful!
Well-deserved award this week. Very sweet piece. Congratulations!
11/15/05
What's most pleasing to our Father above is not the sacrifice of what we can do, but the offering of who we are.

- For this line alone, well deseved.
Congrats!
Beautifully expressed, Michael. The words of a sensitive and loving father, just like our Heavenly Father. You do Him honor with this story. Congratulations and may He continue to bless you in your writing.
A beautifully written and well-thought piece. Congrats!
01/16/06
Michael, sometimes the shortest of messages convey the greatest message - this certainly is the case. I'm so glad that it's going to be in the "Come Away with Me" FaithWriters' Antholgy.

I'm just in the process of preparing the book now, and need to get from you a three to four sentence biography note (written in the third person).

If you aren't sure how to go about writing it (and bio notes are probably the hardest thing for any of us to write), you can get some ideas from the notes on the bottom of all the articles at www.faithwritersmagazine.com

When you have it ready, could you please send it to me by Private Message. Thanks so much.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator and Editor, FaithWriters' Magazine)
Your article was amazing! I loved reading it.