The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 598 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a wonderful devotion. You did a really nice job of describing a situation that pretty much anyone can relate to. How wonderful to know that Jesus loves us enough to pick us up over and over.
01/31/13
Beautifully stated. Thank you for sharing!
02/01/13
I really needed to hear this today. no matter what happens we need to keep going. You are right in that His mercies are new everyday. This encourages me as im a new writer and learning how to bounce back. Its tough but im going to do what I set out to do. Thanks for your writing will help many people. It helped me!
02/03/13
Loved this. Nicely done.

God bless~
This scripture in Lamentations has always been one of my very favorites because it shows that God's faithfulness is much deeper and wider than anyone's ability to fail. What a relief! You did a good job in your use of scripture with the verses in Proverbs as well, in showing how God is always there for us at every turn to pick us up. When we don't give up and continue to try as you did in your story with the bike, God will be there to help us through. This was a thought provoking devotion.
02/05/13
I really like the part about the bike. You describe the falling and getting back up well, and the comparison to our faith walks works well. Thanks for sharing.
Congratulations on ranking 9th in level one!